A fabulous summer scarf that’s perfect for holidays
Wear it this way for travelling
Like this on the beach
Over your swimsuit to go to the bar
As a wrap for the evenings
Gorgeous pastel scarf perfect for Spring & Summer. This one has an all over pattern of large multi coloured feathers. Will look fab dressed up with a pretty tea dress or casually with jeans.
You can also wear it tied round the waistband of your jeans to create a boho look.
It is available in pink, blue or beige & at only £10 including postage & packing it’s a great accessory to add to your wardrobe.
Here’s something for you to practice… a different way to wear your scarf
1. Take a large scarf & fold it in half so the ends meet
2. Tie a knot at each corner, you should have 2 knots with a fold at the bottom
3. Place the 2 knots together & form a big circle
4. Place over your head with the knots at the back with the large loop hanging at the front
5. Twist & place the bottom loop over your head
6. Fluff & phaff until you’re happy with it
7. Add pictures of your success
8. If you get stuck ask your questions here
Have fun people x
It should look like the picture if not untaffle yourself & start again
I have a wide range of winter scarves in stock. They are really so soft & snuggly the perfect accessory to keep you warm this winter. Visit my website & see them for yourself http://bit.ly/17lp9Kp
I’m also holding a workshop on different ways to wear a scarf if you’re interested please contact me.